Saturday, October 3, 2015

October Pick 3 Linky

It's time to link up with Pawsitively Teaching and Inspired Owl's Corner for Pick 3:  This Month's Top Pinterest Picks!




I absolutely love the art project in this first pin!  These adorable Monster Marker Prints are from Housing a Forest.  

(Click on pic to go to original pin.)

Now that we no longer have a half day for professional development on Halloween (Boo!  Hiss!), I'm thinking this would be great fun in the morning!  Then I saw this next pin and thought...hmmm. What about a whole monster theme to the day and party?


Look at these Ooey Gooey Monster Eye Cookies from Lil Luna - All Things Good!

(Click on pic to go to original pin.)

I think the kids would love them!


I found Art For Kids Hub a couple years ago.  It has great instructional videos for kids.  

(Click on pic to go to original pin.)

There are tons of Halloween type drawing videos to choose from!

Make sure you check out all the great October pins at Pick 3!





6 comments:

  1. I love your monster pins!! The first one would go perfectly with the book I Need My Monster! Thank you for sharing and linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your pins! I spent way too much time learning to draw with the drawing video guy! Love that site.
    Thanks for your ideas!
    Heather from Mrs. Renz’ Class

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the cutest monster cookies ever! Thanks for linking up and sharing such great ideas for October!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those monster filters. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love monsters! The kids will love learning how to draw their own monster.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the monster theme! That craft looks super adorable and I might just have to make those cookies for MYSELF! Haha

    Kelly
    Lattes and Lunchrooms

    ReplyDelete