Thursday, December 3, 2015

December Pick 3


It's time once again for Pick 3, the best way to get a head start on finding the best ideas on Pinterest!



My first pin is from Tawny's Tid Bits, and it's something I've wanted to do with my kids for years!

Click on pic to go to original pin

One of my grademates has been making beautiful ornaments like these with her class for a long time, and I was bound and determined to do them this year!  Be sure to check back later in December and I will share how they turn out!


My next pin is from Martha Stewart.  I love these ornaments that you make with a balloon, string, craft glue, and glitter!  

Click on pic to go to original pin



My last pin is from A Beautiful Vibrant Life...

Click on pic to go to original pin

This post has many great ideas for Minute to Win It games for your holiday party, and many of them, like the Snowball Toss, could be fun additions to a classroom party!

I hope you find tons of great ideas in this month's Pick 3, and be sure to link up three of your own!



6 comments:

  1. So fun! Thank you for linking up with these fabulous ideas!! Our school does a snowball toss with marshmallows at our Candy Cane Christmas festival. It gets messy but fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember making those ornaments in grade school. We did them a little different and added a mini marshmallow before putting them on the Styrofoam ball. They really did turn out pretty. I've thought about making them with my first graders but I keep seeing someone sticking someone else with the pins so I might make them with my own kids at home instead:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snowball toss? YES! We don't have any snow yet so this could be a happy alternative:)
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some great pins! The snowball toss sounds like fun and I know my kids would love it. I will be trying this one out in a couple of weeks!
    Love Teaching Kids

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun pins! The ornaments are so cute. I want to try the minute to win it games. They would be perfect for a holiday party! Thank you for sharing and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete