Monday, May 2, 2016

Wishlist Linky

Is your wishlist ready for the Teacher Appreciation Sale which starts tomorrow?  I am linking up with Teaching in the Tongass and all kinds of other TPT'ers to share with you our top wishlisted items from our stores (just in case you have a little more room in that shopping cart!).




My Grammar Rock Unit is the item from my store that is on the most wishlists.  It is one of my favorites too!  I loved Schoolhouse Rock as a kid, and the Grammar Rock songs are the perfect way to introduce or reinforce grammar with your students.






The product from my store that comes in 2nd for being wishlisted is something that saves me every day in my own classroom, my 5th Grade Social Studies Teacher Resources Bundle.  It also happens to have the best feedback I've ever gotten!


Here's a peek at what just one of the units included in this bundle contains.  If you'd like more information about how to receive the free lesson plans and packets, you can read about it here.  


My 3rd most wishlisted product in my store goes along with my number one favorite read aloud of all time, my "Wonder" Common Core Unit Student Packet.  There are also free lesson plans that go along with this unit!



I have worked a lot this year on revising and updating units.  I created a whole new Wonder unit that builds close reading right in!  You can check out both of these products in my TPT Store.



Be sure to check out all the other great wishlisted items and fill up your cart before the Teacher Appreciation Sale ends!  




I'm also participating in a giveaway this week where you can win one of two $50 TPT gift cards!  What an even better way to fill that shopping cart!  Be sure to enter!




Teacher Appreciation Week

0 comments:

Post a Comment