Thursday, July 21, 2016

It's Thrifty Thursday!

Today is the day to shop for bundles, because it's Thrifty Thursday!


I have two bundles on sale today.  My "Wonder" Common Core Unit Bundle contains all of my products that go with the "Insight Into Characters" and "Interpreting Characters" units.  This bundle is already discounted 10% compared to buying each product individually, but today you can get it with an additional 25% off!




My second Thrifty Thursday deal is The Hidden Girl/Book Clubs - Common Core & More! Bundle.  This bundle includes my Book Clubs - Common Core & More! Bundle which can be used with any books in addition to The Hidden Girl Companion to Book Clubs - Common Core & More!  This bundle is always a little more than a 15% discount compared to buying the products separately, but is an additional 25% off today!




Search #ThriftyThursday for all of the other bundles on sale today!


2 comments:

  1. My email with your blog didn't come in until 9:48 pm last night, so I didn't see it until this morning. Now it's not on sale anymore. Can you try to send them out earlier so everyone can take advantage of the sales? Thanks! I love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry you missed out on it! I don't actually send out the emails myself, they go out automatically. I will look into it though and see if there is a way to have them sent sooner!

      Delete