It's been an emotional and stressful fall in many ways, and I'm looking forward to the upcoming holiday season and the time that brings with family and friends. We lost our sweet Fletch in October, and I miss him every day.
It has helped to spend most weekends at our new getaway up north. It's so beautiful, and I can't wait to spend our first summer up there next year!
I finally found some time to do an update that has been on my to-do list since August. I revised my absent work form...
and created a cute cover for some absent work folders.
I store everything in a wire basket behind my desk.
I created the name clips with clothespins, magnets, and my Classroom Signs & Labels Set. I have two students each month that are my Teacher Helpers. Their job is to prepare the make up work for any absent students. They get a folder from the basket along with one of the forms and fill it out throughout the day, gathering any handouts and placing them in the folder. At the end of the day, they put the student's name clip on the folder and put it on the marker board ledge. You can grab this freebie at my TPT Store!
Now here's what you need to know to link up and share your Show & Tells!
1. This is a monthly linky. The idea is to “Show” up to four pictures of things from school, home, etc. and “Tell” us all about them. Created the most amazing bulletin board ever? Show & Tell us about it! Have the best seats at a Red Wings game, right next to the bench? Show & Tell us about it! Play the best game at a party with your class? Have a pet that just got the worst haircut ever? Show & Tell us about it! Only have one thing to Show & Tell about? Not a problem!
2. Product promotion will be limited to one and only if you are introducing a brand new product or sharing pictures of how you just used a product in your classroom. The focus should be on sharing, not pushing things to sell.
3. Please choose one of your Show & Tell pictures as your image for the thumbnail and type your blog name to go below the picture.
4. Use the main Show & Tell Tuesday button and link back to my post. Use the numbered Show & Tell buttons in your post to share your pictures.
5. Please leave comments on at least three other posts, including the ones before and after yours. It’s always nice to get feedback from your blogging buddies!