Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Show & Tell Tuesday - School's Out!




I can't believe that the school year is actually done, and it's time for some much needed rest and relaxation.  I'm hoping to spend a few sunny days at the Dockside, watching the boats go by on Torch Lake.  We had a beautiful spring Saturday a couple weeks ago, and Jake and Maddy were able to enjoy it with us!




It's been a busy couple of weeks, and I don't have any fun summer photos yet.  I'll just have to resort to a couple cute pics of Barnaby...

Winnie the Pooh loves his honey, and Barnaby loves getting out every single toy, even the ones at the bottom of the crock!




Barnaby is honestly the best behaved puppy!  I can't believe we don't have to put him in a crate ever, and he's only five months old.  He does have one weakness though...toilet paper!




Though I am definitely nowhere close to being ready to start thinking about back to school yet, (it's only been one week for me!) I do enjoy planning fun things like bulletin boards and classroom decor. I love creating cute covers for our homework folders like the ones I used this past year.


Our school orders plastic take home folders, and I just slide my cover right into the front pocket.  It lasts all year!  I created a freebie you can grab for back to school along with an editable version.  They are both in my TPT Store!



Now here's what you need to know to link up and share your Show & Tells!

Linky Information:

1. This is a monthly linky.  The idea is to “Show” up to four pictures of things from school, home, etc. and “Tell” us all about them.  Created the most amazing bulletin board ever?  Show & Tell us about it!  Have the best seats at a Red Wings game, right next to the bench?  Show & Tell us about it!  Play the best game at a party with your class?  Have a pet that just got the worst haircut ever?  Show & Tell us about it!  Only have one thing to Show & Tell about?  Not a problem! 

2. Product promotion will be limited to one and only if you are introducing a brand new product or sharing pictures of how you just used a product in your classroom.  The focus should be on sharing, not pushing things to sell. 

3. Please choose one of your Show & Tell pictures as your image for the thumbnail and type your blog name to go below the picture. 

4.  Use the main Show & Tell Tuesday button and link back to my post.  Use the numbered Show & Tell buttons in your post to share your pictures.

5. Please leave comments on at least three other posts, including the ones before and after yours.  It's always nice to get feedback from your blogging buddies!





6 comments:

  1. I JUST started summer break and am in stun mode. Sitting and watching boats go by sounds just right to me as I need a couple days to decompress. I LOVE the pic of Barnaby in the crock :) Our Popeye has a basket and does the same thing... every toy, every time. Thanks for the linky. Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of your puppy! He is so cute in that crock! They really are like children, aren't they? Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have spend time in the Colorado Mountains after the year wrapped up to decompress with family and my Italian Greyhounds. Mine like rolling in something that doesn't smell of blueberries-go figure.? Thanks for the linky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to turn off the teacher brain and get into summer mode. Love the take home folder insert. Thanks for hosting!
    Beth
    Confessions of a Frazzled Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Barnaby is so cute and quite the character! My one fuzz girl has to empty her basket of toys as well. Then when every item is scattered around the living room she decides she's done playing... sigh!

    Enjoy your summer!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your site - In addition to this I herewith posting a very useful site regarding the educational information.
    Click Here To Teacher Guide.in.

    ReplyDelete