Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Half Off & Dollar Deals!


Tuesday means it's time to take half off a couple of products that will help you with back to school!  I have been doing a 40 book challenge for several years after reading The Book Whisperer, and my 40 Book Challenge Bundle helps me and my students keep track of all the books they have read.  Below you can see the bulletin board where my students' books are tracked all year.  


Each student also has a 40 Book Challenge reading log where they keep track of all the books they read (including the ones they don't finish) and which genres they have read.  They also have notes on each genre plus their list of books they would like to read in the future.  This set has everything you need to create a bulletin board and reading log for your students.


Today you can grab it for half off in my TPT Store!

Every year I devote one of my bulletin boards to my classroom helpers.  This is the board I have had up for the past couple years...


Each student has a card with their picture on it and velcro on the back.  I have small pieces of velcro on the bulletin board under each job, which makes it easy to change them out every couple of weeks.  You can create your own bulletin board with my Classroom Helpers Bulletin Board Set #2.  It's also editable!



Check it out in my TPT Store today where it is also half off!

I didn't have the time or energy on Sunday to let you know about my dollar deals for Monday this week, so I'm extending them through today!


I have tried several different ways to display my learning targets, and this is by far the one that works best for me.  I have a space on my whiteboard with each of the subjects I teach.  Each morning I just write it with a marker.  



I have a free version which you can grab here, or today you can get the editable version for just $1 by clicking here!


Extended through today, you can also grab my Close Reading Bookmark & Bulletin Board Set for just a buck.  


I saw my students referencing their bookmarks throughout the year...

along with our bulletin board. 


Take a closer look in my TPT Store!

Take some time to browse through the other half off deals by clicking here.




0 comments:

Post a Comment