Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Sun, Sand, and Savings-50% Off Sale!


Tuesday means it's time for some 50% off deals!  Two of my favorite products for back to school are half off today!


My First Week of School Activities set has all kinds of activities that will start your school year out right!


Take a closer look in my TPT Store!

I always like to start the year with my Kid in the Red Jacket Core Standards & Close Reading Unit!  It is a hilarious read aloud about Howard who has to move and go to a new school, a perfect fit for the beginning of a new school year.  Your kids will be making inferences, determining theme, annotating text, and so much more!

Check it out in my TPT Store.

Take a look at all of the other products that are half off today by clicking here.  




0 comments:

Post a Comment