Monday, July 10, 2017

Sun, Sand, and Savings-Dollar Deals!

It's week 2 of the Sun, Sand, and Savings Sale!


We're starting out the week once again with $1 deals!


Today you can grab one of my best sellers, Mr. Peabody's Apples Core Standards Lesson & Worksheet, for just one dollar!  Use this wonderful book and lesson to teach making inferences, determining theme, describing characters, and summarizing.  You can find it in my TPT Store.  



My other dollar deal is one of my favorite things to do to make my students feel special!  I send them postcards throughout the year.  All of my students get a postcard on their birthday, even if it is during the summer.  I get them all ready at the beginning of the school year, and then I just stick them in my calendar.  When their birthday comes around, I just pop them in the mailbox!  I also send my students postcards for the 10, 20, 30, and 40 book mark of the 40 book challenge.  You can find these postcards and many more in my Postcards From Your Teacher set which is editable in PowerPoint.  Simply edit them, print them 2-sided, and cut them out.  Your kids will love getting them in the mail!  Grab them in my TPT Store today!



Take a look at all of the other dollar deals by clicking here!




0 comments:

Post a Comment